San Diego Canyonlands is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in good standing. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
A contribution to San Diego Canyonlands Inc. is an investment in effective, long-term volunteer stewardship of our unique canyon and creek habitats and the overall health of our ecosystem. It’s an investment in our future environmental ambassadors as the campaign increasingly provides access, environmental education, and hands-on learning opportunities to San Diego’s youth, using the canyons as local nature classrooms.
One Time Donation
To make a tax deductible donation online, click on the donate button to use a credit card, transfer from a bank account, or a Paypal account.
Recurring Monthly Donation for One Year
If you’d like to make 12 monthly donations for 1 year, enter the amount of the monthly donation below:
Recent Alert Items
- SD Foundation Awards Grant
- Public Review of Dedication Completed!
- Please Donate to Support Dedication!
- "Give BIG" Raises Almost $14,000!
- June 16 Report to Park & Rec Board
- Canyon Enhancement Planning
- Children and Nature Collaborative Launched!
- Canyons Need Your Continued Support!